Re: Steering shaft

To: G-A-Russell <G-A-Russell@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Steering shaft
From: Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 22:45:10 -0800
Yep,
I think I passed on the tip.  Ron Hamilton passed it on to me...and it worked
perfectly.  Unscrew the bolts and nuts on the steering shaft's U-Joint.  Next,
take a pair of vise grips and attach the vise grips firmly to the shaft.
Now...the fun part...tap the vise grips with a hammer.  The size of hammer is
optional depending upon ones mood at the moment.  Tap, tap or  wham, wham
(depending upon the size of the hammer) and out slides the shaft.
Guy,
Tempe, AZ