Nethercutt Collection/Los Angeles

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, Ahorwitz55@aol.com,
Subject: Nethercutt Collection/Los Angeles
From: Geegc@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 17:59:21 EST
It was a wonderful day at Doheney on Saturday, and I am amazed that the
pictures were on the web before I got home!

The JD Nethercutt Collection has just moved to a new location/space in Sylmar
and has over 100 cars on display (probably no roadsters).  I would like to
arrange for a run/drive to the museum for a Saturday in December or January
and am inquiring about dates, costs and tours with the museum.  How does
Saturday, December 9, 2000, or January 13 or 20, 2001 sound?  Let me know if
it conflicts with an important football, basketball or hockey game or other
event.

http://www.ktsmotorsportsgarage.com/nethercutt/pages/index.html

Gary Cohen
1966 1600