Re: pounds per horsepower

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: pounds per horsepower
From: andycost@att.net
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 15:21:39 +0000
Let's put your theory to the test.  We are going
autocrossing on the 12th of November.  I'll lose 50 lbs
and you gain 50 lbs.  With a net of 100 lbs difference
we should have a .74 pound per horsepower difference
which comes to .4 seconds at the autocross.

Andy

BTW-  My bike has 3 pounds per horsepower.  I have no
doubt that a roadster could beat it at an autocross
though.