Re: RedLine tranny oil?

To: "J Friederich" <jfried@anv.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RedLine tranny oil?
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 19:25:19 -0400
The MTL is a 75/80 oil and the MT90 is a 75/90 oil. I run the MT90 as it is
closer to the specs called for by Datsun although I just disassembled a 4
speed that I was running w/MTL and saw no wear on the countershaft at all.

BTW, it won't help with your synchro problem as it's shot just like mine
was, hence the disassembly. It doesn't do miracles.

Mike