Re: Was test now back to rumble seat.

To: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>, ronday@home.com (Ronnie Day)
Subject: Re: Was test now back to rumble seat.
From: Alex Avery <aavery@rica.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 16:12:04 -0400
Yeah, it might work as far as fitting people in, but one small fender
bender and the "rumble seat" passengers get RUMBLED with a double whammy:
1. A face-plant right into the rear deck (LOTS harder than a padded
dashboard AND lots closer!); 2. Then the rear-hinged trunk lid comes
slamming down onto either your back (OUCH!!) or the back or your head,
thereby rebounding your face right back into the rear deck (Double
OUCHHHH!!).

Me thinks we'll keep our roadster a two seater for now, why mess with such
a good thing--eh?

Alex Avery