U 20 Cylinder Head Questions

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: U 20 Cylinder Head Questions
From: Jim Williams <jamesd_williams@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 12:14:07 -0700 (PDT)
List:
I am slowly rebuilding my spare 2L U20 motor. Short
block is completed, and starting to work on the
Cylinder head.

I know it is critical to not allow the head to be
milled unless absolutely needed... Can anyone
recommend a shop, where I can go or send my Cyl Head
for evaluation and rebuild.  I am looking for someone
who knows roadster heads... I am in the Phoenix, AZ
area, but am willing to ship the head to a good
shop...

My head appears to have hard seats installed, and may
only need the valves ground...
What shops have you used? Who should I avoid?
Thanks for the great help this list provides.

Jim Williams
68 2000
Scottsdale, AZ
jamesd_williams@yahoo.com