Mystery Roadster Spotted

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Mystery Roadster Spotted
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 13:13:11 EDT
I was driving on early Sunday morning through San Francisco and as I drove
down the "Crookedest Street in the World" Lombard Street there was this
little car parked in front of a multi-million dollar house.  It was under a
car cover but I recognized it as a Datsun Roadster.  I drove my bike over for
a closer look and without touching the car cover I could see that it was a
high windshield model.  Possibly a '69 or '70 due to the slight bulge at the
front of the fenders where the side markers would be.  1600 or 2L I dont
know.  But it did run on Panasports and the rear leaf spring shackle was
turned upside down.  I dont know the color but the cover was biege.  ;>)

A list member?  If so, lets have a BADROC party your mansion!

Calspeed