Re: strange number found

To: Ofarrell.Fergus@hitco.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: strange number found
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 11:24:35 EDT
Fergus,

This came up a while back as well.  There are several odd numbers stamped
into Roadsters.  As I recall, there was one on some transmission tunnels as
well.  I found some japanese writing on my car when I pulled the dash pad.
It is in blue grease pencil on the r/f corner of the dash.  It looks like
some kind of inspectors mark.  Interesting stuff.

Sid