Datsun Roadster WebRing update

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Datsun Roadster WebRing update
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 04:15:10 EDT
Hello all !

There's been a lot of activity lately with folks adding some great new
websites. (<g> Yes,, you included Roman!) I thought I'd take this opportunity
to invite them all to join the Datsun Roadster Webring, and to let those of
you who are already members know that there is a new option available for
your Navigation Bar.  (it's a Java one-liner - hard to mess up!). Maybe
this'll get some of you who signed up long ago, but never put the code on
your page to update soon!

Info at :

http://www.geocities.com/spl311rdst/index.html

Laurie :-)