Surfside Show Final Mailing

To: "'Zcar List'" <z-car@taex001.tamu.edu>, 240z-club <240z-club@peak.org>,
Subject: Surfside Show Final Mailing
From: "Les/Dennis@CDM" <les@classicdatsun.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 14:34:41 -0700
The Annual Surfside Classic Datsun Show at Doheny Beach is fast approaching
and so far we have less than 20 entries.  In order to get everything ready
in time for the Oct. 28th we need to get the entries in or at least
confirmed.  We are getting ready to send out our mailing and don't want
waste any $$ on postage of those of you who are on the Lists and have access
to the entry form online at http:///classicdatsun.com.

If you plan on attending and have not yet sent in your entry form, please
email me at surfside@classicdatsun.com so that I can at least get a count to
our T-shirt and trophy guy.  Our deadline for the t-shirt count is 10/18. I
can accept MasterCard and Visa if you want to do it that way.

Thanks,

Dennis

Les Cannaday
Dennis Currington