Miscellaneous questions

To: datsunroadsters@egroups.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Miscellaneous questions
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 00:07:29 EDT
Howdy all,

I have a few oddball questions that I wanted to pose to the lists.

What is the concensus about using some type of rigid line with flexible ends
to replace heater hoses?  I am thinking about copper or aluminum tubing with
rubber heater hose sections to connect them to their appropriate points.  I
am not concerned about beauty here, but rather I am thinking durability.

Did anyone find one of those 2000 intake water T fittings floating about
that they wanted to part with? (Pardon the pun)

I need a couple of heat shields as well.  I have considered fabricating
them, but I need suggestions about sizes, etc for these for a Solex setup
and a 2000 SU setup.  OR, if one of you has a spare of each that is
cluttering up your garage, I would be happy to trade for them (or just one
of them!)

Thanks!

Sid