ANNOUNCING THE NEW T.D.R.O.C. WEB SITE

Subject: ANNOUNCING THE NEW T.D.R.O.C. WEB SITE
From: "Charles Hubbard" <cehubbard@home.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 22:19:53 -0500
The Texas Datsun Roadster Owners Club (TDROC) is pleased to announce the
launch of its new web site. We would like everyone to take a look around and
leave your comments/feedback in the Guest Registry. We hope that like it
enough to add it to your browser favorites.

http://members.home.net/cehubbard/tdroc/

We will be adding many features to the site as time (and ability) permits.
Planned additions will be a new home for updated "Tech Tips" from our very
own Tom Walter (Thanks Tom). Also featured are cover photos of editions of
"The Datsun Roadster Link" and information on how and why to join the TDROC.

We hope you enjoy this site and find it a great resource for information on
TDROC events, pictures and links to other club and roadster related sites.
I've visited some really exceptional sites dedicated to the Datsun Roadster
and have learned a great deal in the process. It's really nice to have so
many fine club sites on which to draw ideas from. Given that this is my
first attempt at building a web site, I would appreciate any tips and
suggestions that any of you feel compelled to offer.

If you have any club links you would like added to the site, please do not
hesitate to send them along.

Best Regards,

Charlie Hubbard
Flower Mound, TX