Temp Gauge

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Temp Gauge
From: Lutepisk@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 18:27:13 EDT
Howdy, Folks.

I had a great move from Issaquah, WA to Portsmouth, NH, and my little red
wonder car is experiencing more top-down days than I ever thought possible as
a western Washingtonian!  It gets a lot of curious looks here, too, since
there are so few in this area.  Of course it's going in the garage at the
first application of salt on the roads, but that's another story.

Here's the requisite roadster content: the movement of my temp needle is
barely perceptible (like, it might rise from the "2" of "120" to the "0" of
"120").

Here's what I've done:
    - new temp sender (thanks, Ross)
    - new connector and clean, tight contact on sender end
    - cleaned and tightened connector on gauge end

Is there anything else I may be missing, or is the temp part of my instrument
gauge shot?

Otherwise thoroughly enjoying the eastern seacoast, with my daughter and my
wonderful new wife,

-John
John Stromgren
Portsmouth, NH