RE: Clutch change story

To: hgf@netro.com.au, bitterrootprop@nidlink.com,
Subject: RE: Clutch change story
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 20:29:11 EDT
Am I unusual?  I have removed the engine tranny unit by myself in about 2
hours.  Although I have air tools, I did not use them as it actually seems
to slow me down (I do not leave the tank at full capacity - I let it build
pressure when I use it and then drain it down when I am done for the day)  I
thought that was kinda slow myself as I was not moving too quickly and I was
working solo.

Sid

http://profiles.msn.com.