One more time with the tranny:-)

To: "311" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: One more time with the tranny:-)
From: "Kyle Hagemann" <kwhcpa@addler.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 10:26:31 -0700
Hi gang-

Yes, I'm still procrastinating myself away from my Roadster....
but I'm running out of side-jobs to keep me busy, so I guess I'll
be embracing the inevitable this weekend.

Can someone explain to me how to tell if my fifth gear needs
fixing?  I'll have that off as part of my repair, and don't want
to wind up with 5th gear neutral after all these long months.

And, time being the issue that it is, is this a repair that can
be accomplished by a local machine shop vs. one of our vendors?

No disrespect, I'm just trying to get this beast back on the
road ASAP - don't want to wait for UPS turnaround time.

Thanks gang!
       ____  Kyle Hagemann, Born-Again Grease Monkey From Beyond
   _.;(____\____    72 240Z, L28/E88/SU, 5sp, all poly - Z Beast
  `-(#)------(#)-<  69 2000, engine/trans out, making a big mess