Re: Harness grommets is in England!

To: Thomas <csp311@telia.com>
Subject: Re: Harness grommets is in England!
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 17:39:46 -0500
> May I ask where in England?
>
> Thanks
> Thomas
>
> Patrick J. Horne schreib:
>
> > Marc,
> >
> > Do you have a source for the grommets?  The only place I have been able to
>find
> > harness grommets is in England.  I am going to order some soon, and I hope
>they
> > don't leak oil!
> >
> > See you in a couple of weeks.
> >
> > Peace,
> > Pat
> >
> > --
> > - Support Habitat for Humanity, A "hand up", not a "hand out" -
> > Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Future planner
> > CS Dept, University of Texas, Austin, Tx. 78712 USA
> > voice (512)471-9517, fax (512)471-8885

Sure,  check out www.autosparks.co.uk.  on first reading I got a start when
saw a reference to "dip switch wiring".  I didn't think that smll a switch was
used in cars, then I remembered that I was reading something from the other side
of the pond and figured out that they were talking about headlight dimmer
switch wiring!

I am also getting ready to build a wiring harness for my car and have been
thinking about using wire from Auto Sparks also.

Peace,
Pat

P.S.  Sorry for the long delay in getting back to you, the weekend was hectic,
as was yesterday and today.