Re: Registry

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Registry
From: "Mick T" <mickth@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 07:41:23 GMT
Hi Roman,
  Well, I don't have it in my driveway yet, but I made a deposit on a 1968
2000. Matching block/body ID numbers. Blue now, will eventually be back to
it's original color silver. SRL31104294. Eugene Oregon.

-Mick-

ps. Does anyone have a stock luggage rack that they keep tripping over in
their garage? I'm not looking for a freebee, but I don't want to contribute
to anyone's early retirement either. My trunk lid has (4) holes where there
used to be a rack, so I'd like to get one back on it. Thanks.....