Another roadster back on the road!!!!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Another roadster back on the road!!!!
From: Jim Williams <jamesd_williams@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 18:27:08 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks to all who wrote with suggestions how to lean
out my SU carbs... I passed the AZ emissions test and
this week SRL-31104799 will be back on the road...

For those facing emissions tests, I droped the SU
needles .015 and centered the nozzles. This allowed
for tuning very lean and boosting the idle to 1500. It
barely ran, but it passed!!!!

Thanks to all who sent hints...it really helped!

Jim Williams
68 2000
Scottsdale, AZ

http://mail.yahoo.com/