Meeting of the MindZ

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Meeting of the MindZ
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 07:27:40 -0700
List,
I am posting this message from our friends at British
Columbia Z Car Registry and the Z Car Club of Washington State.

Cheers

This year we are opening of the Meeting of the MindZ to anyone with a
Datsun to attend - we'd love to see lots of Roadsters and 510's - it's
basically a camp out weekend. Most arrive on the Saturday and Camp on
the Saturday night - but a few early birds get their on the Friday
afternoon and camp for a couple of nights. The BC Z Registry will be
doing the dinner of Saturday night with the Washington Z Car Club
doing Sunday morning breakfast.

A great location, lots of scenery etc, lots of quaint shops and
eateries - and a great weekend to camp out with your cars and friends.
There is a car show in town on the Saturday - and a great antique auto
store in the center of the old part of town with lots of little auto
knick knacks etc.....

It's that time of the year again......the 7th annual Meeting of the
MindZ will be held on the weekend of the 18th - 20th August at
Jefferson County Fairground in Pt Townsend on the Olympic Peninsula,
Washington State.

Bring you Cars/Children/Dogs/Wives/Significant Others/Husbands and
whatever else you like.....it's a great weekend with the focus on
Datsun Cars, Datsun People and Datsun Fun.

A great camp out weekend - hosted by the British Columbia Z Registry
and the Z Car Club of Washington. Bring your tent and camp out under
the stars - a great down to earth weekend. Last year we had over 75
cars attend.....

A camp out with friends and cars in some of the most spectacular
scenery the planet has to offer - in one of the quaintest and historic
small towns that you will ever have the joy of visiting....

Visit our web pages for more information or else send us an e-mail and
we'll fill in any gaps you may have.

http://zbit.vfr.net/~corrigan/bczr/

or

http://www.zccw.org/