Re: Video Idea

To: <Chris.Brucciani@ercgroup.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Video Idea
From: "J Friederich" <jfried@anv.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 07:17:37 -0700
Chris -

I wonder how many roadsters we could get on a video if all the clubs did
this?  It is a great idea, and I'd volunteer the editing time.  Idealy,
video would be shot with a MiniDV cam of some sort - both for quality and
for ease of editing (I don't have 'analog' editing capability).  Lets see,
how could we contact all the clubs?  Individuals across the country (world?)
could provide video of their own cars for inclusion as well...

-John F
'69 2000 Solex
Las Vegas, NV