Re: Roadster wanted

To: glasgow@serv.net
Subject: Re: Roadster wanted
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 10:45:00 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,
        Yes I think it must be the pre-shasta stress freaking everybody out.
It seemed to me like the first reply or so was toungue in cheek gently joking
about the original poster not giving enough info. Then the original poster
replyied back in a way that made me think that maybe he did'nt quite understand
that the people were just kidding. Other people  took this badly, feelign that
he was being  rude. Then it just sorta snowballed from there...I was
watching it and thinking 'These peole need to relax a bit'.
        Hopefully everybody has worked the anger out of there system and
their won't be any fist fights at Shasta.
                Daniel 69 2000