Re: New Temp sender is in!!

To: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Subject: Re: New Temp sender is in!!
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 10:08:59 -0700 (PDT)
Fred, Dana Robb, all,
        This is the stange thing. I do have the sender housing grounded.
Since the cooling system won't hold water I can't test the resistance
with temp jsut yet.
        Why I am  saying that the sender is not working is I thought that
when you turn the car to on and the fule gauge starts working I thought
I remembered the temp sender moving  up off of dead bottom. It is not
doing that...
        One other thing.. the new sender has a slightly different wire
connection. The old one was a push on bullet type connector and the new
one has a screw for a ring type connector.. could I of gotten a 1600
sender?? Are they different??
                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA