Re: Owning a Datsun Roadster (Long)

To: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Owning a Datsun Roadster (Long)
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 19:06:02 -0400
Andy,

You're much nicer than I.  I've had it with people w/attitudes. You try to
be nice and the next thing you know your pockets are empty. Maybe  because
I'm a livin breathin real NYer I'm more skeptical, but I've met too many
arrogant people and I tell them exactly what I feel now. If ya can't be nice
don't talk to me. If you have nothing good to say and no constructive
suggestions to offer to make what you are complaining about better Keep your
mouth shut!

Some people just like to rag and rag. I can't be around such negativity.

I thought I would mellow w/age but I've gotten worse.

I still consider myself a nice guy and will help you no matter what, but I
can't tolerate attitudes and users and I am sure we all know those people. I
try to avoid them and when I can't, well . . . and I feel my house has been
invaded!

'66 Mike