Re: Float test

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, laurahoey@myself.com
Subject: Re: Float test
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 11:07:57 EDT
In a message dated 6/26/00 9:42:55 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
laurahoey@myself.com writes:

>  I pulled one from and old carb and it looks to be in good shape, is there
> any way to test it?

Dunk it in water to make sure it is sealed! Simple eh? Bubbles=bad
Giving it a good prelim. shake to see if anything is inside would help too.

Thats about all you can do w/ the exception of a really picky visual on the
attachment ears - if they're goofy then they'll prollylhang up on ya. Yikes -
no wait - that's the British SU, Our Roadsters are "free-floating" IIRC.
Dunno about the solex, but I'm sure this applies as well.

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
69 SRL311
Chandler, AZ