Water Temp Sender Removal

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Water Temp Sender Removal
From: Dan Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 23:38:10 -0700
Hello All,
        Okay I the spacer that contains the water temp sender came off
the block no problem.  Now, I cannot get the @#%$&!!@#^&%$@*&^!!*%^ sender
out!?!?  It really appears to be welded in.  I have a brand new one waiting to
be
installed and I get my rad back from the shop tomorrow... HELP!!!
        HOW do I get the old one out- with out destroying the threads for
the new one.. I don't believe that I have reached the point of no return yet.
The old one probably will not leak if I jsut give up and install it.. but I
REALLY
want my temp gauge to work.
                Daniel 69 2000 -with 68 non-smog engine if that
matters