Re: Looking for Ronnie Day before Shasta 2000

To: zparts@jps.net, cmoore@rcip.com, datsrex@netzero.net, tiel@510again.com,
Subject: Re: Looking for Ronnie Day before Shasta 2000
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 19:40:12 EDT
In a message dated 6/22/00 10:51:00 PM !!!First Boot!!!, zparts@jps.net
writes:

<< After Shasta 98 I corresponded with a 510 guy named Ronnie Day, out of
 Texas, that produced a short video of the event.  I would like to contact
 him again before Shasta 2000 >>

Hello,

He is on the Roadster List.  He also was suppose to make the '99 Shasta
Video.  He mentioned that it would be ready before the Shasta 2000 event.  I
am looking forward to seeing it soon.

I will forward this to him via the Roadster List.

Michael