Re: rechrome question

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: rechrome question
From: "nruff" <nruffcorn@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 06:04:25 -0500
Thanks for all the gauge ring removal replys.  I checked with the local
speedo shop about removing the rings.  He said he knew of a great shop in CA
that he could ship them to but couldn't do anything locally (CA, go figure
<g>).  I tested one, masking the glass, and doing some pretty intense
sanding.  After primer and paint it looks pretty good.
Thanks again for all the replys!
Nathan