Re[2]: rechrome question

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, Dat2000srl@aol.com
Subject: Re[2]: rechrome question
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 18:43:34 -0700
Can that be right? Then a bumper would be $600 and up, but there have
been nicely rechromed bumpers going for $200-$300. Is the price for
larger pieces cheaper by the square inch?

Also, some guys have chromed a lot more than the stock chrome items. so
they must be driving $100,000 roadsters! Hoon, go for it all - engine
parts, hinges, suspension parts, dash, radiator... (and get a good
burglar alarm!)

Fred - So.SF