Re: Mikuni Carbs on solex intake

To: <Dat2000srl@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mikuni Carbs on solex intake
From: "Mike Kerr" <mikekerr@innercite.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 09:02:00 -0700
if the carbs came form makuni and not directly from nissan  you don't have
the same carbs ,as they are diffrent internally
they will work but , the linkage you will have to fabrate.. and they don't
have as good of low and midrange as the factory original carbs..   you can
call me  and tell me what is on the carbs for linkage and i cam tell you if
which set you have

Mike Kerr
Restoration Products
3730 todrob Ln.