Mikuni Carbs on solex intake

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Mikuni Carbs on solex intake
From: Dat2000srl@aol.com
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2000 22:40:27 EDT
Hello list. I am new on the list. I have a 69 2000, that I have a solex
intake, and New Mikuni carbs. However my problem is that the linkage for the
original carbs do not match up with the Mikuni carbs. Has anyone out the make
this type of conversion? When I purchased the carbs from a dealer in Florida
I was told it would connect up with the Solex linkage, Which I do not have,
and could not get from a Nissan dealership. If anyone has any input let me
know. The only thing I remember about the carbs I have is that are supposed
to be exact replacements of the original mikuni carbs offered as an option on
the 2000. Thanks.

Larry Coughlin
Baltimore Maryland
69 2000... registered as a 70!