Good/Bad weekend

To: "Roadsters (E-mail)" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Good/Bad weekend
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 09:20:49 -0500
Hey list -

Bad news - this vasectomy has me on my back!!  My left one and a baseball
that was just hit for a home run have a lot in common!!  To you guys with
girlfriend problems - the road only gets more painful!!  Lucky for me I
found the right one to share my pain with.

Good news - I was laying in bed Saturday and someone yelled in to the house
(for a change it was not me!).  It was two fellow SEROCers (John and Roger)
with a new SEROCer Steve.  It was great (if not painful) to talk roadsters
for a while.  Steve lives only a mile from Roger (about 3 from me) and has
been roadstering sense the '70s.  Steve is a very nice guy and wants to join
the roadster list.  Can someone in the knowing send Steve an email with the
instructions on getting in this list.  It would be a great help and when
Steve gets on line everyone give him a nice greeting.  Email Steve Mullins
at seco2@advicom.net <mailto:seco2@advicom.net>  .   Also, Roger ran down
another 2L here in town.  A cream color in very good shape.  We will work on
him next!  That makes 4 roadsters in Huntsville - who said there are no
Roadsters in the South???

Phil
SEROC