Re: Helping others

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Helping others
From: "Thomas Walter" <ra0618@email.sps.mot.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2000 18:56:55 -0500
Yep, there is great satisfaction in knowing you have helped
keep another roadster owner happy, and another roadster on
the road.

I've always said that my "standard fee" is one Ale, Porter, or
Stout.  While it is rare that I have had a chance to collect
on that one, I was most happy when a six pack of some very
nice Ale arrived. Each bottle carefully wrapped, and each one
fully enjoyed.

Funny part... Skate grabbed the box and made off with it.
I never did write down the name of the sender, let alone
remember if I had sent a thank you. After my puppy had eaten
the label off the box, I really do not who who sent it. So
like James Michner use to say "I do not know who my People
are, so I write as all are". I can honestly say I feel as if
the beer was from everyone! Much appreciated, and enjoyed!

Who ever sent it knows who they are, and their gift was highly
appreciated,  THANK YOU.  Since I really do not recall who
specifically sent it, THANKS Y'ALL!

Cheers,

Tom Walter   '68 2000
Austin, TX