Helping others

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Helping others
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 18:54:07 EDT
The real prize in helping others is the personal satisfaction in knowing that
someone/something is bettered because of you. End of story. "Atta-boys" are
nice and should be appreciated no matter how small- but if reward is
expected, then get a signed contract for payment first !!!!!

An easy way to avoid "being used" is to not help at all. (Nancy Regan - "Just
Say No") Hmmmph ! But then what good would that be?!?!?!?!?!?

(still shaking my head over what I read - regardless if it was supposed to be
off-list or not!)
Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
69 SRL311