Re: U20 Questions

To: "Pam and Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: U20 Questions
From: "Mike Kerr" <mikekerr@innercite.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 09:37:39 -0700
the u20 has more power so you can beat on it that much more. it bottom end
is stronger biult, but has a much longer stroke so there is more stress on
it.  the double chains  work fine if you are willing to pay the price for
qualiy parts 700.00
there are two prblems with the U20 engine
1) most machine shops never seen one,
2) the good parts are expensive..

Mike Kerr
Restoration Products