Re: 69 for sale is not mine!

To: Kerry Zariwny <kzariwny@home.com>
Subject: Re: 69 for sale is not mine!
From: Mark <captainhoek@postmark.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 06:45:44 -0600

Kerry Zariwny wrote:

> Check this puppy out now!
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=271168787
>
> If this is worth 6 grand, my roadster is worth a mint! I guess our roadsters
>are rising in value! <Grin!>

Oooohhhhhhh boy!  That's a real winner!  I think what we have here is not
misrepresentation with intent to defraud.  What we have here is major
CLUELESSNESS!  If he wanted to defraud anyone, would he post a picture of a
WRECK and ask SIX GRAND?!?!?

I just think he's a few french fries short of a happy meal!
--

Mark van der Hoek
Houston, for now

            "They that can give up essential