Re: The price of gas... (fwd)

To: "datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The price of gas... (fwd)
From: "Kerry Zariwny" <kzariwny@home.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 13:17:32 -0800
> >   Vick's Nyquil - 6 oz for $8.35 = $178.13 a gallon

Looks like I need to stop looking to Nyquil for that "cheap weekend buzz"!
<grin!>

Roadster Content: Does anyone have any pictures on the 'net of what clean
perfect tie rods are supposed to look like? I am working
on my suspension and noticed that I had grease on the end of my rods but the
weird thing is that the grease was formed in a circle
around the end of the rod. I was able to stick a toothpick all the way thru the
grease to the metal. Was there a rubber bushing
there that is now disintegrated or was the black stuff around the grease simply
dirt.

Thanks and have a great weekend! :)

Kerry Z
West Linn, Oregon