Re: U20 reliability

To: Paul.Kort@marconimed.com, bstrachan@home.com
Subject: Re: U20 reliability
From: Magic1910@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 11:01:45 EST
    Over the past 25 years I've test driven numerous Roadsters - it seems I
had to check out every Roadster for sale that I ever saw!  Without exception,
the U20s always ran like crap including the pair of very nice looking 67.5s
that I could have bought for $3,500.  (That was a few years ago!)  So I never
bought a 2000.  Then I drove a 2000 that actually ran well.  Wow!  I bought
it on the spot, sold my 1600 and have not driven a 1600 since.  Don' get me
wrong, 1600s are great cars and VERY reliable.  I just really happen to like
the big performance that comes from a U20.  If you've only driven 1600s I
strongly recommend taking a run in a dialed in 2000.  Your life may never be
the same.
Greg
67.5 2000 Solex
Spokane, WA