FW: For Sale

To: "'Datsun Roadsters'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: For Sale
From: Eric Frisbee <EFrisbee@incc.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 23:49:32 -0700
Good morning!
        Just passing on some info that might be of some benefit to some
Midwest roadster owners or wannabes.    This is a '67 1600 located in
Streamwood, Illinois.
I have no other information on the car other than what the attached emails
may suggest.   I also don't know the people involved, so couldn't tell you
about them either.   I think they just found the WyCROC website and decided
to write me.   Best of luck to whoever wants that car!!

Eric
WyCROC