Randy

To: ROADSTER LIST <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Randy
From: Mike/Chris Clothier <mclothier@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 20:36:04 -0800
I would like to second Gordons comments. I gladly contributed to the
Randy fund and will do so again if the need arises. The whole idea is
not what returns I get from my contribution, but simply the giving.
Divorce is traumatic (been there, done that) and when an individual get
back on their feet sometimes plans or circumstances change. I will not
presume to defend Randy but on the other hand, it really disturbs me to
read some of the negative comments concerning the situation. This is a
great list with caring people on it and I hope that never changes.
Roadster content: getting ready to sandblast my 68 frame, now if I could
just figure out where all these bolts go :>)
Mike Clothier
Norco, Ca.