The Plan

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: The Plan
From: "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 10:57:37 -0800
Ok,

Everybody's talking about how to help Tom, even though He's asking us not
to. What do you think of this plan? We've heard that he plans to sell some
items on Ebay and a few have said "Let's jack up the bids".  Well, how's
this?

1. We create a fund to supplement the biding
2. We get Tom to tell the list what he plans to sell
3. If someone was planning on buying a item he listed, they put a claim on
that item.
4. The person who claimed an item pays the amount that item would cost at
our suppliers (they were going to buy it from them anyway)
5. The fund supplies the agreed "overage" on the bid.
6. anything left in the fund would go to a charity of Tom's choosing

I'm sure this is making Tom uncomfortable, But it's going to happen anyway.

Victor A. Laury
Environmental Inspector
Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority
Quality Assurance Department
Environmental Compliance Management
(213) 922-5795                                         <NEW NUMBER!
(213) 922-5142 Fax                                  <NEW NUMBER!
900 Lyon Street                                        <NEW ADDRESS!
30-2-1
Los Angeles, CA 90012-2952