Non Datsun Advice please

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Non Datsun Advice please
From: "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 13:24:31 -0800
Does anyone know where I could find adjustment tips/instructions for
Zenith/Strombergs? A friend has a 74 TR6 that's running WAY too rich to pass
smog and needs help. I told him I would give it a shot. I keep telling him
to ditch the TR, because "Real friends don't let friends drive Triumphs"

Victor A. Laury
Environmental Inspector
Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority
Quality Assurance Department
Environmental Compliance Management
(213) 922-5795                                         <NEW NUMBER!
(213) 922-5142 Fax                                  <NEW NUMBER!
900 Lyon Street                                        <NEW ADDRESS!
30-2-1
Los Angeles, CA 90012-2952