Wheels & deals

Subject: Wheels & deals
From: Arthur Rockwell <ARTHUR@vistamediagroup.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 13:21:44 -0800

I've got some extra parts I need to swap, sell or just plain give away....

- 3 stock wheels with good (almost new) tires.  I've actually got all 4 but
need a spare, unless you give me something else that will work
- low windshield frame (needs screws drilled out, otherwise in good
condition.  I have parts for 2 complete frames
- 2 early front fenders, no flare, fairly good condition
- 1 center armrest/console
- 2 early low-back seats, need rebuilding

I need:
- front bumper
- grille
- headrests for later seats (the ones that fit into tubes in the seat, not
bolted to back of seat)
- carpet kit
- really cool canvas top that sells for $325 but I could buy for $50
- a bigger garage
- lots of cool tools
- time to work on my car
- Divine Intervention that would somehow replace by clutch with a 2000
clutch assembly while I sleep so I don't have to pull the damn eng/tranny

See you on the road (sometime....)

Arthur R. Rockwell
'66 SPL311 (sidelined for the moment)
North Hollywood, CA