Web site

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Web site
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 22:04:35 -0800
List,
The temporary web site is up. By now most of you probably realized I
don't know a thing about computers , but with alot of help from Eric
we where able to put together a rough web site. We have started with
a couple of pages and will build from there. The Idaho members page is
up since it is the smallest. Eric currently has around 12 members each
for
the Washington and Oregon Pages. We realize there are alot of mistakes
and we will be working on them in the next couple of weeks. The link
to the page is below.

Thank You for your interest and your patience !!!!

http://www.seaport.net/~daniel/NOWROC/

Mike
NOWROC