Re: trick or PO sin ?

To: Mark <captainhoek@postmark.net>,
Subject: Re: trick or PO sin ?
From: Bob Mann <RWM@RWMann.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 14:30:18 -0500
I've seen this done with a short piece of conduit, i.e. a shim.  Begs
the question, if you have the time to machine the conduit, r&r the
tensioner, why not do the job right?  Not that it's recommended, at
least the tie-wrap is quick...

- Bob Mann

--
R.W. Mann & Company, Inc.  > Airline Industry Analysis and Consulting
Port Washington, NY  11050 > tel 516-944-0900, fax 516-944-7280