new member, car for sale info

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: new member, car for sale info
From: "British Car Fan" <qcbac@home.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 16:31:39 -0600
I've joined this e-mail list to help a non-computer oriented friend find a
new home for the car mentioned below.  I figured that there would be
somebody here to help him find a good home for his car.  I won't be able to
answer any questions via e-mail without calling him myself long distance, so
if you need more information call him please?

This is a 1969 Datsun Roadster 1600 with approximately 75,000 miles that has
been restored inside and out by a friend, who is the second owner.  He is
interested in selling to help reduce his automotive inventory in order to
make room for a race car.  He sure would like it to go to somebody who could
appreciate, and enjoy it.  He wants $4,500 for this very nice example of a
not very common auto.  Call George (in the Chicago area) at: 1-847-540-0516.

I hosted a picture of it on my website here:

http://www.members.home.net/lotusracer/datsunspl.jpg