RE: What About This Roadster?

To: "'Datsun Fairlady'" <datsun_fairlady@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: What About This Roadster?
From: Andrew Murphy <andrew.murphy@integtech.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 20:41:04 -0800
You may have made a mistake by posting the info on this car. If it is as
nice as it looks, and if the engine and other mechanics are in good shape,
4400.00 is a steal. This car is a 67.5 not a 67. It is a rare model in its
own right. It looks to be in great shape. If you are going to buy one, this
is about the best car I have ever seen for the money being asked. Find out
what condition it really is in. If it is as advertised: go for it!

Andrew Murphy
67.5 2000 Solex