RE: Roadster sighting?

To: "'STAN CHERNOFF'" <az589@lafn.org>,
Subject: RE: Roadster sighting?
From: Michael Landskroner <Mlandskroner@mlg.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 08:48:31 -0500
Sure it wasn't a "B," Datsuns never break!!

BTW, I can't remember the last time I saw a Roadster on the road here in
NY. I saw one in the "City" and almost sh*t in my pants! They are
certainly rare out here. When I drive mine people scratch their heads
and can't believe they were ever made. One guy thought it was a kit car.

Mike from the East