Re: Value/work load question

To: spl310@hotmail.com, Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Value/work load question
From: "Dan Zubkoff" <datsun65@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 12:47:25 PST
In the past, I've owned two 1500's. One was a 63 single carb (all matching
numbers) & a 65 two-seater with a modifed R Engine (but also kept the
original block). The 65 included all paperwork, including the original
certificate of warranty from Nissan.

Neither car sold for much money..........

Originally is great - I always look for a documented, original car.

But I don't think it makes much difference when it is time to sell your
1500.

Dan Zubkoff
San Mateo, CA
1966 SPL311