RE: SoCalROC Winter Meet photos

To: "'Daniel Neuman'" <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Subject: RE: SoCalROC Winter Meet photos
From: "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 15:34:48 -0800
Dan,

The funny thing is that I met this fellow a week before the show. I was on
my way back from the magazine shoot at CDM when I saw a roadster ahead of me
on the 5. Thinking that it was one of the cars that was at the CDM event, I
sped up to greet him. But of course, when I got closer I realized that I
never saw anything like this roadster before. The rear tires where HUGE! By
the tone of the engine I could tell it was a 1600. I sped up to 5 grand
(about 110) and he kept up! So I flagged him off the freeway so we could
check each other out.

The body work is an old Racing glass kit from a company no longer with us.
The rear wheel are about the size of the new corvette's The 1600 engine is
practically full race with 11/1 compression. It needs a ring job badly cause
oil spews out the breather something awful. the twin solexs sit on a cannon
manifold for a "L" engine and has been machined to fit the R head.

There is no interior, just some indoor/outdoor carpeting, a couple of seats
and a very odd roll bar.

The Cars for sale, I didn't catch how much or a contact.