FW: State Mottos

To: "'Datsun List'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: State Mottos
From: Michael Landskroner <Mlandskroner@mlg.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 13:34:26 -0500

------ =_NextPart_000_01BF6F14.91064700

-----Original Message-----

This message was sent using a character set not supported on the
Internet Mail Connector. The message text has been placed into the
the text isn't displayed correctly, save the attachment to disk, and
then use a viewer that can display the original character set.

------ =_NextPart_000_01BF6F14.91064700